Offer is limited to the first 100 redemptions.
Offer Period: 3 October to 31 December 2022
Travel Period: 3 October 2022 to 25 March 2023
Make your bookings via this link (booking link will be live on 3 Oct 12am)
Terms and Conditions:
- The discount code (“Code”) is issued by Cathay Pacific Airways (“us” or “we”).
- The discount code is applicable to round-trip or one-way flights originating from Singapore, with flights marketed and operated by Cathay Pacific.
- Flights must be booked and paid online at Cathay Pacific Singapore website, on or before 31 December 2022 and complete travel within 3 October 2022 to 25 March 2023 (both days inclusive). Payment must be made using Singapore issued HSBC credit cards.
- The Code entitles you to SGD120 of discount off the ticket fare price before the application of any taxes, applicable fees/charges, carrier surcharges or additional costs, with a minimum spend of SGD1,000.
- The Code is valid for and limited to, only the first 100 eligible transactions. Once the allocated number of usage has been reached, this Code will no longer be valid nor usable and you will not be entitled to any form of exchange, refund or compensation.
- The Code is eligible for use on the following cabin classes: Economy Class (O,Q,N,S,V,L,M,K,H,B,Y), Premium Economy Class (E,R,W) and Business Class (I,P,D,C,J)
Child/infant fares are applicable for the discount.
- Please refer to the fare conditions when making a booking for full fare terms and conditions.
- The Code is valid only for qualifying purchases made online through us at the Cathay Pacific website at time of purchase, and cannot be claimed after you have confirmed your booking.
- The Code cannot be redeemed against taxes, supplier fees, cancellation or change fees, administrative fees or other miscellaneous charges, which are the sole responsibility of the customer.
- The Code has no cash value and cannot be redeemed or exchanged for cash. This Code may not be transferred or sold and will not be replaced if it is lost or stolen.
- We reserve the right to make the final decision and/or to withdraw (as applicable) on all matters relating to the Code. We shall have no liability for any website failure, coupon errors, any malfunction of computers, communications and facilities, any deficiencies of service and any loss or damage caused by email or other means.
- In case of any dispute, the decision of Cathay Pacific and HSBC shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.