Terms & Conditions
- HSBC General Promotion Terms & Conditions apply. Click here for more information.
- A customer who holds a HSBC credit card (except HSBC Corporate card, and HSBC Debit card) issued by HSBC Bank (Singapore) Limited (“HSBC”) in Singapore (such HSBC credit card, a “Card”) as a credit cardholder and whose credit card account is in good standing with HSBC over the entire Promotional Period (as defined below) and at the time of fulfilment (as determined by HSBC at its discretion) and who fulfils these terms and conditions (such customer, a “Cardholder”) shall be eligible to participate in the promotion (“Promotion”).
- This Promotion is valid from 12 January 2021 to 12 February 2021 (both dates inclusive) (the “Promotional Period”).
- This Promotion entitles Cardholders to receive rewards of a specific percentage by selected merchants* (“Rewards”). The Rewards will be credited into the Cardholders’ RebateMango account. The Rewards can take form of cashback, loyalty programme points or air miles as stated by RebateMango via www.rebatemango.sg/hsbc.
- To enjoy the Promotion, Cardholder has to make purchase/purchases via www.rebatemango.sg/hsbc between Promotional Period to be eligible for the Reward.
- Rewards can be accumulated and will all expire one (1) year from the date of confirmed Rewards with RebateMango.
- Cardholders must enable their cookies to allow their Rewards to be tracked.
- Selected Rewards will be credited into your RebateMango account and the Rewards amount is dependent on the Rewards withdrawal level selected. No changes can be made upon selection.
- Payment must be made using a HSBC Credit Card.
- Orders that are exchanged, cancelled or refunded will not qualify for the Promotion. Merchant's terms and conditions apply.
- HSBC is not the supplier of and accepts no liability for the goods and services provided by the Merchant involved in this Promotion.
- RebateMango and HSBC reserve the right to vary any of these terms and conditions, or to withdraw this Promotion, at any time in their discretion without prior notice.
- All information is accurate as at time of publishing or posting online.
- Promotion valid from 12 January to 12 February 2021.